Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 Premiere Date Announced


For all those who are waiting for the next season of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D show, here is a good news. The company has finally unveiled the premier date for 3rd season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D will premier on September 29th only on ABC. The show will follow its previous time slot of 9 p.m. every Tuesday. While we still don’t know much about the Season 3, but you can expect to see the entire main cast of Season 2 in the new season.


If you watched season finale of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 2, then you might be already well aware that Director Phil Coulson has made Skye in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D’s new team of powered superhuman. Called “Caterpillars,” the show will focus more on Marvel’s inhuman topic in ints next season.
Previous
Next Post »